Thursday, March 31, 2016

Organic Aid Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream Review

 About this product: Vitamin E Moisturizing Cream with amino acids is a gentle, effective skin-care product that contains vitamin E to promote and maintain a healthy, radiant complexion.  and amino acids to help restore nutrients to rough skin.  our special formula also includes natural emollients for added softness, plus moisture-replenishing humectants to protect against the sun and wind.

ingredients : deionized water, glycol monostearate , propy lene glycol monostearate, diglycol stearate, triethanolamine, hydrolized amino acids, vitamin e (1000 I.U d-Alpha tocopheryl) and fragrance,

My experience of using this vitamin E cream: I know about this product when I was 15 years old (the phase where my face condition was so bad). I have a problem with my skin and it was serious. Pimples growing on my face unstoppable and don't ever question how I feel on those day. Some people talk shit about how bad my face was, it makes me feel so down. Lack of self confidence to walk on the street and put on a smile. It is a bad situation in my life. One day, my sister brought me to guardian (if am not mistaken), While I was looking around, my eyes was glued by a cream in brown container. I hold it and read the info. at left and right side of it. I showed it to my sister and she said 'yes you could buy this, it might help you as vitamin E really helps to reduce scars.


Since acne was everywhere on my face, It leave scars. It is frustrating to look at the mirror, to see your skin with black spots. I had a problem where redness can be seen clearly too. It was caused by a wrong use of product (contain high chemical substances for a sensitive skin like mine) My skin is oily. I bought the Organic Aid Vitamin E Cream and applied it on my face every night before going to sleep. Some people might say I'm so lazy to put it on my face' well if you think that way, no one can help you dear. I'm a man but I have the willing to improve myself and I can't just simply let myself feel down. The thing is, at least we tried to make things better so no regret.

I use this cream when I'm in form 3 (school). After 2 weeks, I could see the difference. My skin became softer. When you put this cream on your face at night, the next morning when you wash your face, you could feel your skin is smoother. It don't really helps to reduce pimples but it is to reduce scars. I could see the black spots on my skin was slowly disappearing after 2 or 2 times of using it for the first time, this product work fast in reducing scars compared to other (to be honest)

The redness on my face remain the same (I don't know why, maybe my skin is seriously damaged so the effect could not be seen at this part). This product also whitening my face skin. It takes time but it doesn't matter. It is a clue that the cream is non-corrosive to skin and safe to use. Some whitening product can instantly brighten up your face skin but it might be dangerous. To whiten face skin, the product usually use mercury and the high amount of it use will damage your skin. Be careful.

However, I quit using this product when I'm about to be 16 years old. I just want to discover something new that maybe could help me even better to ensure my skin is improving. I realized that this product is helpful when the day I attended school reunion at the end of the year of 2013. My friends keep on asking me how come my skin could be brighter than before. The moment I stop applying this cream, I can see how effective it was to brighten up my skin tone. I am so happy about it. Even though acne is still on my face, this cream help me a lot to reduce scars that is literally disgusting to see.

I started to use it back when I'm 17, it works the same and I have no doubt about using it. I give 4/5 stars (8/10 rate) for this vitamin E cream. Don't be afraid to discover something new especially about a product because it might be helpful for you.

3 comments:

  1. i bought this cream last week and the structure of the cream is kinda hard(?) i mean i don't know if the cream has reached its expiry date or memang macam tu?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hai the first tub i bought, the structure was like that too. I mix it with a little bit of rose water for application and it worked for my accident scars. The subsequent tubs i bought have thick creamy structure. Maybe you can change it at the pharmacy you bought it.

      Delete
  2. it does have quite a thick consistency but you can try rub in between your palm b4 applying to your face. however you don't need much of the product btw.

    ReplyDelete